Wednesday, October 24, 2007

{-sad..sad..sad..}

{-sad..sad..sad..-}

sorry for the late update because i'm not in the mood on surfing internet these past few days since my handphone got stolen..but yet..nevermind..maybe it's a test from Allah to make me stronger and be more patient..but what makes me feel so sad is i bought that handphone with my own salary..it takes me three month of work to get that gadget..at the meantime i'm using this..at first i refused to use any phone..but my housemates said that it would be easier if i have one ..like for instance in emergency cases...(eceh..)..or whatever...just praying and hoping that the thief will regret and stop stealing and pick-pocketing others..kesian pada mangsa-mangsa yang akan datang..semoga dia insaf dan cuba untuk mencari rezeki yang halal..aminnn...

No comments: