Friday, November 16, 2007

{-the banana story-}

{-the banana story-}

hurm..yesterday i have exam..mid-term..finals maybe going to be nextweek..so this month is a killer month for me..the gab between mid-term test and finals examination is only about 2 to 3 weeks..(depends on the lecturer)...sometimes the unexpected examination can give me a heart-attack..ish..ish..ish..so right after my paper yesterday,chip and i went to the supermarket(acima) to buy some of our house's stuff..while i was choosing and putting the groceries into the troly..suddenly i saw a bunch of yellow,yummy, ripe bananas..so straight away..i took them and hand it to the cashier..guess what??5 biji bananas cost me about 11 dirhams, convert to malaysian ringgit is about rm8!!!waaa..mahalnye..patutnye pisang ni la yang dinamakan "pisang emas"..huhu..wish me luck for my exams..!!seriously i'm so scared..!!

so at the same time..me and my roommates have a new motto..(since everybody has put on weight..except chip..she is decreasing..hurm..weird...).."kami anti lemak..!!"or "we hate fat..!"..huhu..so anybody has a diet tips for beginners??

No comments: