Tuesday, September 4, 2007

{-our life-}

{-our life-}

life must go on..mak always says that..that no matter what happened..you have to face it..and these words help me a lot..sometimes, i wish that i have the power to turn back the time and erase all mistakes that i've done..but to think again..why should i..i should just start a new and better life..i totally agree that truth really hurts..but sometimes it is sweet..my ustaz once said.."sebesar mana dosa yg telah kite lakukan..besar lg pintu taubat yg terbuka untuk kita"..means..that Allah is Maha pengasih dan maha pengampun..

ayuh kembali ke sekolah..!!
xtau nape mlm ni setiok sikit..the class insyaAllah going to start next monday..so..my holiday has ended..(alaaaa..nak cuti lagi..)..my housemate were out..i'm not in the mood to join them..just sat in front of my hubby(laptopku..!!) and watch some japanese drama..(yerla..nnt dah stat class dah xle tgk dah..huhu)..today is my mak's birthday..sweet 17th..(saje amik hati..hehe)..mak..u always young,hip and happening to me..you are the queen of my heart..love u always..muah1000x..eid milad said..kullu sannah wa anti alf khier..ud'u an Allah sayughfil lik..wa sayughfil li..wa sayughfir lana..insyaAllah..

No comments: