i can't sleep..so i surf the internet..don't know what to do..then i was surfing at mamafami's fotopages..(suke gi fotopages dia sebab ade gambar makanan yang sedap2 and always make me hungry..)..so while i was reading the recipes there..then i was seduced by the chocolate chips cookies..seems like all the ingredients are available..(gi cari kat kedai runcit dekat dgn umah ni..)..chocolate chip is too expensive..so what i've done is chop the chocolate bar into small pieces..i also add up some cocoa powder..just to make it a little bit more brown..(ade ke patut one of my fren kata gmbar ni mcm burger..sabar je la..)
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of margerine
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of chocolatechips
- 1 teaspoon of backin powder
- Sift flour,backing powder and salt
- In a big bowl,cream margerine and both sugar.Add in eggs and then vanilla essence.Beat till creamy.
- Add in the dry ingredient,little at a time.
- add in chocolate chips and nuts
- Using 2 spoons,scoop a bit of soft dough onto the backing tray
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for 10-15 minutes