Wednesday, July 25, 2007

{-be strong-}


{-be strong-}

today..woke up at 10 a.m..(erk..dah bgn subuh k..lps cerah br tdo blk)..then take a bath..then kak ain called..have a chat with my mom..(lama kene bebel..45 min)..sometimes..i'm tired of hearing my mom "bebel-bebel"..but sometimes..i felt like something is missing if i don't hear my mother's\ "bebel"..at least twice a week..(yup..she loves to bebel..)..either in YM or on the phone..as usual..my sister will play an important roll..that is the "fire-stone"(that is what she do best)..i hope that adam don't follow her mother's step..(ish..klu x..mati la makcik dia yg baik lg best ni..hehe)..then have my breakfast..with mutiah and the rest..mutiah cooked nasi lemak..waa..makan sedap..hehe..then in the evening go to Jutiyah..a place in Mohamedia..it is just like a market..i just wanted to find a CD..that's all for today..then at 4 a.m tomorrow i will go to the casablanca airport to send Mutiah..she is flying to Malaysia..everybody's parent wanted their children to spend the holiday in malaysia..but my mom said.."NO"...that one word really broke my heart.. :-((

No comments: